Save with Special Pricing on Soapstone Remnants
Due to the amount of soapstone we cut, we always have an inventory of soapstone slabs and remnant pieces that can be purchased at a discounted price and sold “as-is.” Remnant soapstone pieces can be fabricated to your specifications.
Small pieces of stone are ideal for vanities, small countertops, kitchen islands, tabletops, desks, shelves, backsplash, windowsills, fireplace surrounds, and outdoor kitchens. We also have full-sized slabs that are either from older lots, do not have a matching pair or have been discontinued sold at a discounted rate.
In addition to soapstone remnants and discounted slabs, we have a variety of marble, quartz, quartzite, granite and even porcelain in stock.
Be sure to check our soapstone discounts regularly for our latest inventory of slab sales and remnants, and call 877-478-8170 or email us at email@example.com for pricing.
What Is Considered a Soapstone Remnant?
- Soapstone Slabs that were accidentally broken either in transit or in-house and cannot be sold in their full size. We transform them into smaller size slabs, instead of having the insurance company reimburse us and waste them completely.
- Large pieces that are leftover from a project that would otherwise have been discarded.
- Pieces that were incorrectly fabricated.
- Soapstone countertops that were fabricated for trade shows and/or showroom pieces.
- Cut offs from other projects.
What Is a Typical Remnant Size?
Remnants are always a minimum of 25” deep which is the full standard countertop width. Lengths can vary from 3ft to 10ft. Wider than 25” deep remnants are also widely available.